So yeah I’m not being forced to write this at all :P ( well not that much anyway :P …not naming any names :P …you know who you are ) But apparently I should write about being the hugging bandit ….”what is that?” many of you will ask …well lets just say I like to ‘steal’ hugs ….in a way that involves me jumping out on you getting a hug then running away hahaha….I had many fun days at college and in the woods at yorkshire doing that haha….good times..however lately I seem to be running low on hugs so if you fancy donating some you know where I am :P …..
Was also told to write about an awesome person ahaha…you know you’re awesome…plus I keep telling you haha…anyway you must be awesome ‘cause you put up with my lame jokes :P and my lameness in general hahaa…anyway *stjeler stor klem* hahaha can I have a polar bear now?
I couldnt find a picture of me as a bandit ….so a pirate will have to do haha
that photo was taken sooooo long ago hahahaha

Who is this super awesome person you speak of? :P
ReplyDeletehmmm I'm not sure? maybe you know her?
ReplyDeletehaha wow, hug Bandit. I've heard of those (them) but never actually meet anyone;)haha and in the Woods? I mean that's just well, hum... creepy, if they don't know you that is. Then it can be funny:P
ReplyDeletehaha dont worry it was my biolgy class...we were on a field trip for a week studying the wildlife and woodland areas :D ...so not that creepy hahaha
ReplyDelete