So from the moment i woke up with a pounding headache I knew today was gonna be pants hahaha….so i slept over ….again! I know I should get to bed earlier but for some reason I just can’t drag myself away. ..
Anyway got in the car and drove out my street…ended up spinning out on black ice and nearly crashed into a mini! I could have cried! See I love my car very much! It’s like my own little ‘office’ haha and its full of my stuff..and i couldn’t bear to see him all smashed up haha…
Anyway after that little fiasco I ended up late for work on the day of our inspection!!! But to top it off I dropped my phone on the road as i got out the car!!!! Once again I could have cried!!!! Especially since I have to wait till July to get a new one!! so imagine this with a huuuuge scratch/crack up the back…makes me sick!!
So anyway I survived the inspection and came home to find out that my guitar is broken!!! and I don’t think i can fix it! It seems to keep dropping out of tune! I’ll have to take a look at it on the weekend. I know this seems like a massive moan haha but it’s not even Friday 13th yet! so if today was this bad ….what is tomorrow going to be like?!?! Scary stuff i’m telling you! But anyway I have come to the conclusion I am not a morning person….at all haha me thinks I should get more sleep :P

No comments:
Post a Comment