So here we are.....another rainy november in the UK.....great fun...not!!!
SOOOO anyway it's been a while since I have been online properley and been ages since i've posted on here so I thought I would quit being anti social and feeling sorry for myself and get my bum into gear lol. I guess the first order of the day is an apology....sorry for neglecting everyone! It's just been tough for me lately. Firstly major 'friend' stress who I have now cut out of my life completely, then nearly going into anaphylactic shock when I had the flu jab! (now they're trying to get me to have the swine flu one too :[ ) ....then losing everything on my laptop due to a virus, then losing everything on my phone because it broke too and finally another kidney infection. As you can imagine....things have been very trying. Anyway thats my moan over....
Hmm anyway what to talk about....I've got a rough life plan of what I want to do....so at the moment I'm working for the national health service and completing a degree in clinical technology (specialising in diagnostic radiology and radiation protection....crikey what a mouthfull!) but yeah after my 4 years doing this if I decide its not for me then i'm gonna go on and do a post grad degree in medicine.....just so I can be Doctor Stace lol.....has a nice ring to it don't you think? :P Failing that i'll just join the police now that I know they want me hahaha.....anything for a uniform lol. But yeah anyway my job atm is going well my favourite bit is that i get to visit loads of different hospitals and meet lots of different nice people ;) , i'm loving the new car.....all i need now is a roadtrip somewhere just so i can speed about a bit :P
I want a cuddle.....as usual :)
Saturday, 7 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment