Saturday, 14 March 2009

Ohhhh I’m Excited!!!

It’s that time of year again when the new Formula1 season starts again!!! I stopped watching it last season because of all of the scandals and the fact that Hamilton Mania was taking over the whole of the UK…I’m not Hamilton's biggest fan…purely for the fact that he wouldn't run a race for charity with Jenson Button and he seems very arrogant.

So anyway I shall be following Jenson Button of course! A couple of years ago my name was on his car! :D But he has had some dire seasons lately with the Honda racing team…but i think that's all about to change now he’s with Brawn GP :D Good times….looking forward to another English World Champion :D

bgp001-24

Anyway enough of car talk :P I went to see the Unborn last night….It was totally freaky deaky if I do say so…and kind of disturbing i guess….I think the best part of the movie was the trailers before it hahaha . The new fast and the furious movie is coming out next month…I can’t wait!!!!  Oh and did anyone else watch comic relief last night? haha I know it had Katie and I blubbing profusely ….I want to go build a house for Grandma Rose and all the ikkle babbas in Uganda now…oh and take lots of mosquito nets with me…

Anyway enough of my rambling now…take care everyone and have a super awesome day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment