Monday, 29 December 2008
one of my favourite tunes
ok so a few weeks ago I was walking through my local shopping center after getting some new clothes and this lady grabbed a hold of me and tried to grab me and drag me into this booth... I wasl like 'hang on shouldn't I at least know you're name first?' haahaha so anyway she explained that she was from accurist (the clock people) and they were making a video talking clock for the website...I said i couldn't do it because i had no time...however it appears my sister wasn't so lucky hahahaha...I don't think i've seen anything as funny as my sister on a talking clock attempting to tell you the time without bursting out laughing....but anyway its given me some fresh ammunition to take the micky out of her for the next few weeks...if you want to see the British talking clock...go here : http://www.accurist123.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ok, that is pretty hilarious. haha
ReplyDelete